Your committee has been liaising closely with Brixham YC about the Nationals planned for June, and we have reluctantly concluded that current circumstances mean the event cannot go ahead.

The only realistic option was to postpone the Nationals until later in the year, and the sensible choice is to run them in conjunction with the Hayling Island EuroCup event on 2-4 October, if restrictions are lifted by then.  It would be very helpful if we could know your intentions and preferences (including whether we should try to add a day onto the start of the event), so please fill in the short form here and let us know.  Thank you.

Are you Coming to Hayling? Do you want a longer event? Let us know